How Superfoods are Boosting Your Fat Loss
Superfoods truly are “super.” These foods which include lean proteins, legumes, low-fat dairy, nuts and seeds, fish, whole grains, fruits and veggies, are not part of any fad weight loss diet that you may see advertised on TV. Instead, they are natural, whole foods for weight loss that you should base your diet on. By eating them in proper varieties and portions, not only will your overall health improve, but your waistline will decrease.
Fat Burning Foods and Foods for Weight Loss
The constant battle, the battle of the bulge, rages on almost every day for many people. The secret to being slim is truly in the foods we eat every day. What you put in your mouth matters! If you have tried every weight loss diet and nothing has worked, instead, try building a daily food regimen based on these fat burning foods and foods for weight loss:
• Grapefruit is amazing because it can actually lower your body’s insulin levels which keep the body from storing sugar as fat. It’s also high in fiber and low in calories!
• Salmon is a great source of protein and natural fats. It will fill you up, and it also helps to lower leptin levels in the body. Leptin influences your metabolism, so crank up the burn with this superfood.
• Eggs are considered one of the healthiest foods on the planet. You should replace your sugary morning cereal with eggs or hard boil them for a filling mid-day snack. Their high protein content keeps hunger at bay. They also raise your HDL cholesterol or good cholesterol and contain unique antioxidants for eye health.
• Whole grains that are low to moderate on the glycemic index and high in fiber take your body longer to digest. This slow-burning digestion aids your body in burning calories and fat. Choose the least processed grains to boost your burn!
• Hot peppers – Spice up your dinner with hot peppers, especially chili peppers! They contain capsaicin which benefits your body in these ways; as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, as a cancer fighting agent and they benefit heart health.
• Green tea – Switch out your morning cup of Joe for green tea to boost your metabolism and still get your caffeine fix!
If you want your body to look amazing and work like a well-oiled machine, you have to fuel it properly. Superfoods are the healthy route as far as a weight loss diet is concerned, and they can be vigorous fat burning foods at the same time. Change your fuel; change your life!